114 Armitage Drive, Glendenning NSW 2761
$670,000 to $700,000
Prominently positioned on a desirable block, boasting huge potential for young families or investor. House - Property ID: 980473
This well-maintained brick veneer house presents the best opportunity for first home buyers or investors to secure a quality built family home.
This property features:
* Floating timber floors throughout
* All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
* Formal living area with easy access to kitchen
* Bright and spacious family room
* Separate eat-in dining area
* Large modern kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of cupboards space and
double door dishwasher.
* Convenient 3-way bathroom with bath & shower and separate toilet.
* Huge internal laundry with 2nd toilet and with additional storage.
* Security alarm
* Lock up garage of 18 Sqm plus separate car port for second car.
* Private easy to maintain courtyard with undercover entertaining area and
garden shed for garden tools
Walk to buses, parks and schools. Easy access to M7, M4 & M2 motorways.
Situated in a lovely quiet street this great opportunity is close to Glendenning Public School and a few steps away from a child care centre, primary and secondary schools and public transport. It is rare to find such well positioned home as this property.
- Land Size Approx. - 362 m2
- Separate Living Unit
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced